Embedded software development,Mobile application,ipTelephony,Business application,Web applications
Software for embedded systems typically have a small footprint (i.e. be able to run in a small amount of memory) and often has to work in real-time . Specialised operating systems and languages facilitate the production of real-time software with a small footprint: only the modules required in a specific system will be included. The development environment should include facilities for testing and debugging the software. Emulators can be used to test the software without the target system (especially useful if the target system is not yet available) and related equipment (such as machine tools).
However with advances in hardware some of these notions about embedded systems have changed. While requirements like real time responses remain, the processing power available and resource availability like memory have increased and facilitated implementation of complex functionalities on embedded software. In addition, tools for development of software have also evololved to provide additional support to developers so that developers can focus more on applications development than on issues like memory optimization etc.. As we are in the field for long, we are able to notice the change and deploy appropriate skills to exploit these advances. At the same time as have senior people to dive deep in case we need to resort to low level tools and techniques.
At i-Trust, we are involved in designing , programming and developing embedded software components and systems. I-Trust uses object-oriented programming techniques and rigorous project management to create software for hardware. Your embedded product / project benefits from I-Trust creating the right abstractions, which means that the code is a clear and efficient reflection of the hardware.
i-Trust engineers know which situations benefit from leveraging high-level tools such as UML and which require to-the-metal programming with assembly language, such as time-critical code sections. It helps that i-Trust engineers understand hardware; they can even read schematics.
Custom driver development for embedded systems Extensive development experience with Windows ®CE, VxWorks, pSOS+, and others Detailed knowledge of a broad range of hardware technologies Full QA staff, including robust test plans Large development capacity We are Qualified with Project Experience Our total approach to Embedded Systems development embodies a deep understanding of the latest technologies, supported by our extensive industry experience and project management skills.
Our Skills and development experience/reference drivers include Graphics/video BIOS Audio/modem Network/NDIS IDE/ATA Touch screen/HID Video/video capture USB/1394 Specialty display (rotation, multi-monitor) PCMCIA I/O Want to know more about our Embedded Systems development and consulting services. Contact us at email@example.com. We reply within 24 hours.
• Development of SCADA (Supervisory Control and data Acquisition) systems for real time monitoring of power grid. This included – Data acquisition systems, real time database, high availability systems with hot standby etc.
• Human computer (Machine) Interface (HCI/HMI) : Active X display components (40 components developed) on windows CE platforms for industrial displays
• Development of Windows CE platforms and BSPs for single board computers.
• OPC (Ole for Process Control) servers and clients - involving COM/DCOM to make data from proprietery monitoring/control systems open to stadards based clients
• Device drivers -
a. For IrDA devices on WinCE,.net,
b. Filter drivers for file system filters in NT/2000 used in real video data transfer applications
c. Filter drivers for serial ports to filter out ACPI power control of serial devices on windows 2k,
d. Keyboard driver for external keyboard on pocket PCs, and
e. Filter drivers interface data miniaturization library into file systems on PDAs, windows mobile.
• Interface between real-time systems and handheld devices (mobile phones).
• GSM based remote data acquisition and monitoring systems using PHP and GSM, SMS technologies
• Enhancement of real-time proprietary OS (used in manufacturing control applications) which would co-exist with windows on same machine at the same time.
• Development of DICOM based communication system for gathering data from medical modalities.
• TCP/IP stack on to real time OS, including providing PCI drivers for network interface cards.
• Development of proprietary protocols for real time communication between field units and SCADA systems.
• File transfer protocol for real video data transfer.
• SNMP based asset management software for monitoring IT assets.
• SNMP based Interface between enterprise systems and process automation systems
• Development of data acquisition software, implementation of number of protocols to acquire data in real time from microprocessor based Remote terminal units using various media like land lines, VHF and UHF.
• Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) based on x.12.
• Development of x.400 based message-handling system (4 years) using ISO-DE seven-layer network stack.
• Development of special interface protocol for linking for industrial printers/PLCs and industrial HMI systems.
• Implementation of software for IPV6 based devices for podcast network
Web application covers a very wide range of software applications and involves number of technologies. The complexity also varies widely that it is impossible to know differentiate between good/bad service providers. Added to this is the factor that even the clients many times are not aware of parameters to specify based on which they can declare project as “complete”. The success of web application is affected by parameters like user interface design (look and feel, ease of use, response times to name a few). It is well understood that there is a lot of subjectivity in assessing these factors as parameters like network speeds, knowledge level of users etc..play a role
However following technologies play a major role
- Platforms like asp.net or java based platforms
- Frameworks/tools for UI development, business logic development and integration with DBs.
- Databases (Oracle, SQL server, mysql, db2 etc..).
- Deployment platforms like machines, OSes, and of course CLOUD.
- Device integration if data originates from devices which is gaining popularity
- Integration With third party software for various functionalities like mails, messaging, social networking software etc.
The depth of understanding required by the service provider depends on the complexity of the applications, tool usage permitted, customization required/envisaged, performance requirements, scalability etc..
i-trust has developed number of web applications.
We are in a "continuum" state of innovation. We help you address your suspicion that wireless computing may be just another glamorous set of technologies in search of a real business raison-d'être. Mobile devices have come a long way from running small kernel operating systems to Android/IOS and windows. So are the variety of applications being developed. We have not only followed it closely but have "Lived Through it". This only means that i-Trust can no only develop applications on cell phone/mobile devices "now", but can continue to migrate it to new devices in future. i-Trust 's mobile Application Development team has strong project experiences of working with WinCE based phones, Android OS, Windows Phones as well as iphones. Also we have worked with leading technologies and toolsets. Our team has excellent experience in MFC and API under all popular mobile OS'es, we are Skilled with all types of screens, including plain screens and touch screens including custom interfaces, non-standard buttons and toolbars to name a few. Our programming skills include Multi-thread support, REST, web sockets, Complex math algorithms under Phone/device Operating systems, and proprietary optimization know-how for storage/speed ratio.
Our wireless application team skill set includes:
1) Technologies : Java 2 Platform, Micro Edition (J2ME),Binary Runtime Environment for Wireless (BREW), WAP, SMS, GPRS, Bluetooth.
2) OS's : Palm OS all versions, including 4.0, Windows CE all versions, Symbian (Epoc), Pocket PC, Android, IOS, Windows 8 (Phone).
3) Development tools : Microsoft .NET Mobile Web SDK, Android SDK, Xamarin,IOS SDK.
4) Methodologies : UML, Design Patterns, OOAD/OOP, XProgramming
Considering building an application from scratch or redesining an existing application. Count on i-Trust to help you build a state of the art system that meets and supports your overall business strategy.
Our developers work closely with your project staff using today's most productive technologies, including a full range of Java and UML-based design tools, as well as the more traditional tools in common usage. To achieve optimal results, we draw upon a wide range of resources, including best-of-breed third-party tools, framework, and components, as well as our own reusable components
Throughout your engagement, we take steps to ensure that you are always up-to-speed. Our project managers and team leaders will keep you continuously informed of progress, issues, and next steps via secure web-based access to documents, information models, issue databases, and project code.
Using structured methodologies and proven IT processes i-Trust , reduces the complexity, risks and costs associated with client/server development. We will help you develop customized software applications and assist you thorough out the entire software development Life Cycle, including project management, systems analysis and design, software development, implementation and training.
For the distributed applications development, i-Trust employs component technologies like COM, DCOM, Enterprise Java Beans , RMI and CORBA and UML design patterns for software design.
Enterprise applications need to constantly keep up with changing business needs. However, applications are typically added over a period of time and frequently do not link up to each other. i-Trust's Enterprise Application Integration solutions create custom data import/export programs to exchange data between systems that do not otherwise "talk" to each other. Such solutions help the different packages used by an organization to work as a harmonious unit.